Join the online membership of IIBC
In order to apply for membership, please click here
and fill out the application form following the procedure.
And if you wish to renew your membership, please contact us for more information.
- Regular Member
- Acquired bachelor’s degree or above in Electric, Engineering, Computer, Information Technology, Internet or internet broadcasting and communications.
- Worked one year/above in Electric, Engineering, Computer, Information Technology, Internet or internet broadcasting and communications field.
- And others recognized equivalent
- Student Member
- A student or an individual worked in Electric, Engineering, Computer, Information Technology, Internet or internet broadcasting and communications field for a year or less.
- Life Member
- Library Member
- Library of school, institution, etc..
- Qualification to publish at IIBC Journals
- Qualification to participate in IIBC forum
- Able to access latest data and information on Internet, Broadcasting and Communication in IIBC website.
- Study development and consultation service for the growth and stability of companies in internet, broadcasting, and telecommunications.
- Qualification to participate various conferences hosted by IIBC(In case of organizational members, until 5 individuals are allowed.
- Many other servies are provided at IIBC.
Payment of Membership Fee
||Membership Validity: The membership is valid only within the year when payment is made.
Methods of Payment : Bank Transfer or Credit Card
Method of Payment
* Bank Transfer : Please note your name/school(company) in transaction remark.
You may contact IIBC office (Tel.: +82-2-407-7718) to request for the receipt.
|Name of Bank :
||Shinhan Bank, MOONJUNGDONG Branch
|Bank Address :
||42-6 MOONJUNGDONG SONGPA-GU SEOUL KOREA
|Bank Swift Code :
|Tel. No. of Bank :
|Beneficiary's Name :
||The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication
|Beneficiary's Account No. :
※ Credit Card : Click here